1. Spiders. They are creepy and they are crawly. They bite and have the ability to cause such havoc by a single bite. Whether it's lethal or just enough to be so itchy and stingy to piss you off. It's hard to explain exactly why they scare the bejeezus out of me, but they do.
2. The Dark. I see things move in the dark. In the dark is when the not-so-nice things creep. (including spiders). I remember being in the 5th grade and the power went out. I went with two of my friends into the bathroom and we decided to play Bloody Mary. So we stood in front of the mirror and chanted the bloody mary thing. like 5 seconds later I felt a sharp sting on my leg. We all three leave the bathroom and upon closer inspection my leg was cut. Not deep, not terribly, but stingy and annoying enough to piss me off. I was bleeding. I asked if the other two had done it. But how could they? I was in the middle with one of their hands in each of mine and I would have felt one of them moving or bending to cut me if they had done so.
3. Mirrors. This started from my fear of the dark. The bloody mary thing. Now I can't barely stand to be in a room with a mirror if the lights are out. It's terrifying to me. You can't see anything in a mirror when it's dark. It's almost like something is going to come out. It's starting to creep to daylight hours. I avoid Mirrors altogether lately. Unless I REALLY need to use it. Thats like when I am combing my hair or inspecting this weird thing on my neck. I am quick and to the point with it because I want to get away from the mirror asap.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstood most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.